Sunday, January 6, 2013

Where did Joe Go?: BBC Xmas Party 2012

Roofeo
Roofeo

Big Mouth, made up of singer Angela Swiecicki (clockwise from right, in the audience), Emily Ferrar on bass, Ian Marshall on drums, and Esra Oruc on guitar.
Big Mouth (I'm the red headed girl next to the guy in plaid!)

Le1f, pictured here, gave a fantastic performance, at one point sitting on the edge of the stage, almost taunting his audience.
Le1f

Unfortunately, despite my desperate attempts to find pics of The Death Set's performance, I was unable to locate any. If you happen to see any, please let me know so that I can update this post. I have the feeling, though, that the mosh pit was too insane for any photographer to get a good picture. (I'll have you know, though, I was in the very front, hands on the stage, and I touched Dan Walker and Johnny Sierra's guitars. I even stage dived, against the desires of the tech crew, and briefly crowdsurfed. 'Twas one of the best concert experiences I ever had.)

2 comments: